Changed on 23/11/2020 - 11:52
The results of the Republican online contest of inventors "Shapagat-2020"were summed up.
It was attended by the rightholders of valid patents for inventions, utility models, industrial designs issued in 2019.
Contestants had to make a video about their invention, and the winners were selected by SMS voting.
The top ten according to the audience:
1. Aidos Sadykov and his method of manufacturing a device for a sports game;
2. Nurbol Appazov and his method for producing activated carbon from rice husks and oil sludge;
3. Serik Suleimenov and his water engine;
4. Ainagul Bilyalova, Anatoliy Manukovskiy, Daniil Oryol, Kuanysh Sarsikeyev, Alina Parkhomchuk and their sensor position of the sun;
5. Maigul Kizatova and her method for obtaining food pectin extract from pumpkin;
6. Baurzhan Alzhanov and his sorbent of oil and petroleum products based on cattail cobs;
7. Aigul Timurbekova and her macaroni products from non-traditional raw materials (variants) and their production method;
8. Akerke Amirkhanova and her method of producing a carbon dioxide extract of the herb Oxytropis smooth (Oxytropis glabra Lam.DC.);
9. Sergey Zhernoklev and his disposable device for igniting solid fuel;
10. Raigul Ryskali and her floor cleaner.
Congratulations to the winners!
Your achievements inspire and motivate many people, so keep it up!
The results are published on the contest site: https://shapagat.kazpatent.kz/en/contest