Submitted on 21 January, 2020 - 15:40
Copyright - personal non-property and property rights of the author. Copyright and related rights protect the rights of authors, artists, musicians, artists, broadcasters and other creators in their literary or artistic works and works.
Copyright extends to both published (published, published, published, publicly performed, publicly shown) and unpublished works that exist in any objective form:
- written (manuscript, typescript, musical notation and the like);
- oral (public utterance, public performance and the like);
- sound or video recordings (mechanical, digital, magnetic, optical, and the like);
- images (drawing, sketch, picture, plan, drawing, film, television, video or photo frame and the like);
- three-dimensional (sculpture, model, layout, construction and the like)
- other forms.