Changed on 01/11/2021 - 17:41
Common mistakes that occur when filling out an application for the grant of a patent for an industrial design:
1. Applicants do not specify the country code according to the WIPO standard ST. 3.
2. If a group of industrial designs is claimed, i.e. variants of an industrial design, the applicants do not indicate the number of variants in column 54 of the Application;
3. Information about the applicant's place of residence or location is not indicated
When applying for public services "Registration of a trademark", "Grant of a patent for objects of industrial property", "Grant of a patent for a selection achievement", "Registration of an appellation of origin", applicants often make mistakes:
1. the application form is not specified;
2. an application that is not certified by an electronic digital signature;
3. application with a different template (for example, other applications);
4. the application is signed by another person;
5. an application for the provision of public services is sent before the decision to grant a patent is made, and the application is at the stage of substantive examination;
6. there is no signature or seal of the legal entity when submitting the application in hard copy.