An application for the grant of a utility model patent must contain the following documents:
- an application for the grant of a patent of the Republic of Kazakhstan for a utility model indicating the authors of the invention and the persons in whose name the patent is claimed, as well as their residence or location in 3 copies;
- a description of the utility model that discloses it with a completeness sufficient for it implementation by a specialist in the relevant field of knowledge in 2 copies;
- a formula of the utility model expressing its essence and basing on the description in 2 copies;
- drawings and other materials, if they are necessary for understanding the essence of the invention in 2 copies;
- review in 2 copies;
- power of attorney, in case of conducting records management through a representative;
- a document confirming payment for receipt of the application;
- a document confirming the grounds for reducing the amount of payment (for participants and World War II disabled veteran, disabled persons, students of secondary schools, vocational schools, secondary technical schools, students of higher educational institutions - a copy of the relevant document or a certificate for small and medium-sized business entities of the Republic of Kazakhstan - a copy of the company's charter).
The application documents must be drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Rules for drawing up and processing an application for invention, submitting information to the state register of inventions of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and issuing a title of protection, Appendix 2 to the Order № 1349 of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated August, 2018 http://zan.gov.kz/client/#!/doc/124989/rus.