An application for the grant of a patent for an invention must contain the following documents:
an application for the grant of a patent of the Republic of Kazakhstan for an invention indicating the authors of the invention and the persons in whose name the patent is claimed, as well as their residence or location in 2 copies;
- a description of the invention that discloses it with a completeness sufficient for the implementation of it by a specialist in the relevant field of knowledge in 2 copies;
- a description of the invention, revealing it in sufficient detail to be carried out by a specialist in a relevant field of knowledge in 2 copies;
- a formula of the invention defining the subject of the invention and expressing its essence. The formula should be clear, accurate and based on the description in 2 copies;
- drawings and other materials, if they are necessary for understanding the essence of the invention in 2 copies;
- review in 2 copies;
- power of attorney, in case of conducting records management through a representative;
- a document confirming payment for receipt of the application;
- a document confirming the grounds for reducing the amount of payment (for participants and World War II disabled veteran, disabled persons, students of secondary schools, vocational schools, secondary technical schools, students of higher educational institutions - a copy of the relevant document or a certificate for small and medium-sized business entities of the Republic of Kazakhstan - a copy of the company's charter).
The application documents must be drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Rules for drawing up and processing an application for invention, submitting information to the state register of inventions of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and issuing a title of protection, Appendix 2 to the Order № 1349 of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated August, 2018 http://zan.gov.kz/client/#!/doc/124989/rus.